Sunday, July 20, 2008

a holiday well spent


photo: unseen princess; triptych #1

taken by me for year 10 photography, 2008.

after my last blog, i feel i must assure you all that I AM NOT EMO. and seriously, i wish i could tell you all what i was blogging about, but it's not that big a deal, and plus it's something that if you see me often enough, you'll find out about soon enough!


i hope you are all enjoying this new template for my blog. it kinda annoys me that all my photos and music player is to the right & not in the middle.. i have no idea why!


tomorrow is back to school, and as i look back on these holidays, i actually dnt regret anything i've done, and i've got to say, i've thoroughly enjoyed these holidays. in between the sleepovers, movies, food, gloria jeans coffees, shopping sprees, bumming around and wii fit, i've got to say i've actually grown closer to some of you. i've come to see who i consider as my closest friends, and it's not very suprising to me, but might be to people who just see me from the outside, and who see the people i usually hang out with. this group of friends do include: Adri, Isaac & Jerry. i dnt think i've ever laughed as hard as i have at that proud peacock lunch that wednesday.


i dnt regret cramming all my homework into work experience week, or finishing "to kill a mockingbird" on the train to work ex. i dnt regret sleeping over at grace's that thursday night -- i learnt from that. i dnt regret seeing the flawed sides and realising a lot of things about my friends, especially those who i always considered my 'best friends'.


these holidays have taught me a lot. i've laughed, cried, gotten angry, frustrated, fat, learnt guitar, played the entire fiddler score, met new people, grown apart and close to God and reminisced over old memories.


please pray for me, because i think me and God have a long way to go at the moment.


stay tuned for first day of school rantings tomorrow!
xoxo

No comments: