Friday, April 10, 2009

pivot


this is driving me insane.
i can't get the right shot.
i am yet to look at a photograph i've taken and think 'that's it. that's the one'.

i wish i could get it right
i wish i could be better.
why are my photos soooooooo bad?
and why are my photoshopping skills so primitive?

i am frustrated.

but i think it's a good frustration,
because it's one that will drive me to be better,
to get better,
to enter this competition with the perfect shot(s)
and win more than just prize money..

.. i'll win the knowledge that i've grown as an artist, and the hope that i've still got a long way to go.

but until then, the frustration continues.
it keeps me up at night..

.. the girl with the umbrella.
SHADE 4 30C

comment me on facebook in regard to what you think.
i am reshooting and reshooting so theyre upcoming too.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101105&id=752157455&l=0d111b7085


No comments: