Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i hate complainers

so i take the time to do all the work, while you are all relaxing away. i end up relaxing for some of the holidays instead of all, unlike you slackers, and now you come running to me complaining about your abundant amount of work, well, all i can say to that is you should've thought of that before you bludged through your holidays. stop complaining, stop procrastinating, stop bagging me for finishing my holiday homework early and start doing some of that homework! grrrr..

5 comments:

SHA said...

Dani, calm down! Hope everything's ok... (:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

The Time Voyager said...

I can definitely relate.

jennifer anderson said...

so whered you go you hard worker you?

Purwa Wisata said...

friendship greetings from Indonesia, I beg permission nurul hamdani share link
Paket Haji dan Umroh Jakarta