Monday, September 10, 2007

my last shower for four days..

hey hey guys,
OMG, there goes my last shower for four days lol...
im going on survival camp tomorrow. no showers, toilets, walls, ipods, phones, or cars. just our legs, tents, friends, a fire, a hole and baby wipes. its going to be awesome!! ahaha.

anyway, sorry havent blogged in ages, its due to my busyness yet again. life is so busy, sigh, sometimes i dont even have time to spend with God and i feel so bad cos its like im giving God my "leftover time" when i should be giving him all my time, and everything else my leftover time.

camp should be good, a chance to get away from technology, myspace, msn, phones, ipods, noise and civilisation for four days. as well as studies and my hectic music programme. should be a great time to strengthen friendships and learn to see the world from another point of view.

as always, school is crazy, i have hardly had time to eat at recess or lunchtime, cos of extra-curricular stuff and many rehearsals. its so so so BUSY! cant even talk to my friends anymore, so i have to call them at night to ask what happened at school lol.

yesterday, i saw gracie again, that was fun lol. at daydreamers indoor play and learning centre..amanda's awesome work! it was so fun, we played and "supervised" the kids on the playground and the awesome SLIDE!!!! ahaha. then we watched mean girls, and talked. good times. miss you already gracie.

anyway, i hear that fungus rally is on this satday, and as usual, everyone has been asking me to go. im thinking i should be able to, unless my parents dont let me. hope to see you all there =]

anyway, my violin exam was supposed to be today, but the stupid examiner didnt show up so now its postponed till next tuesday which is really annoying, cos i was hoping to get it all over with before camp!!! ARGH. oh well, itll be ok next tues.

i should go now cos dinner is ready, but yeah, thanks for reading my blog..LOVE YOU ADRIENNE haha..


danica

No comments: