Tuesday, November 4, 2008

cup weekend

eight and a half hours at new zealand natural on saturday was not the most fun. edge clothing kept playing 'sex on fire' by kings of leon and '7 things i hate about you' by miley cyrus alternating the entire day. by the end of it, i have to say i was going insane! on my lunch break, stoy was working at health express in the food court, so i went to visit him and he gave me free frozen youghurt! i had to quit my job on saturday, receive my first pay check and look after the shop by myself sometimes. my summer job is now at sanity which is more retail based and in music and movies (and theyre getting in games) which is heaps better than selling ice cream!

sunday was great, i got to catch up with an old friend and then dora's family came for dinner and since i havent talked to dora in ages, it was good to get an update on school gossip again lol.

yesterday we went to visit mum in the city and went to lucky chan for yum cha with her bosses. that was fun and fufilling. i also did 2 hours of methods in which i covered 4 topics - which i was pretty happy about! then, ed & dave & sanjeev came for curry laksa.

today i hung out with rach and grace at westfield donny. the place is fully for rich people and has THE coolest shoe shops ever! (i want all the nikes in all the shops!) we cam whored in lacoste where we pretended to try on a $250 dress, had yuck TGIF food and bought all the scarves in lolitta. i came home and did more study.

my cup weekend has been pretty good - very tiring and actually, my wrist is absolutely killing me from practicing violin!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DADDY QUENTIN AND MUMMY SONJA ON BABY ASHER!

oh i guess its back to school and studies and exams tomorrow - fun!

No comments: