Sunday, November 23, 2008

to relieve stress

you will all be so proud of me..
i took the train by myself yesterday =) my parents finally let me lol.
after work, i walked to ringwood station and trained to flinders street station to meet my parents who were at a baby shower at bok choy tang in fed square. unfortunately, there was a bus replacement from box hill to camberwell and it was raining and i got all wet... it was an interesting journey. i was so dead by the end of it.

after eating leftovers at bok choy tang, me and mum and elysia walked to DFO spencer street. we only had like 2 hours by the time we got there. i got a necklace & bangle (wow havent bought jewelery in a while), a $10 little black dress from GRAB denim, a $10 top from GRAB (i got lotsa party clothes now) and a $5 scarf/scarve/scarfe (crap i cant spell scarf..) from just jeans.

retail therapy does the job alright =)
we then got a green tea latte from starbucks and off we went home on the train. by the time i got home, my feet were killing me and i still had to study.

so anyway, exams are tuesday - thursday -.-"
i think i'll wing them, it's just year ten =)

and i just watched gossip girl episode eleven. every episode makes me cry now lol.

xoxo

PS. if you were interested (even remotely) at the juxtopoz magazine i mentioned last blog, my friend jarrad's dad went to the newsagent to see if they even get the magazine and they said that they get one a month that they usually send back because nobody buys it. so you CAN get it from the newsagent it's about $12-$13 i think and is cheaper if you subscribe online and get it mailed out.. although im not sure if they charge extra because it's an american magazine and they'd have to mail it overseas.

PPS. i put through a sale all by myself yesterday =) i was so proud of myself!

No comments: