Wednesday, March 11, 2009

untitled

theres only nine minutes to write, so i'll dot point the important stuff and expand later (or i'll forget).

  • for the first time since i was seven years old, i actually told someone about Jesus and explained the whole concept of forgiveness and redemption to someone who's never really ever known anything about him before. it's so reassuring to know that the God i believe in is an INCREDIBLE God.
  • tired and unispired is a song on my iTunes playlist, i can't remember by who, i'll find out. but, that describes music for me now. it's kinda getting stale and i hate that.
  • methods test on friday AGAIN, no cheat sheet & calculator free. why do they tell us so last minute? i'd better pass the way i'm studying.
  • friends are not meant to be categorised. we all go through seasons, and i'm glad i've experienced the things i have with all my friends. to the current ones and the ones past and the ones to come.
'Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul' - With Me, Sum 41

  • my birthday is in 5 days =D
that was six minutes.
i have to go!

No comments: