Wednesday, October 7, 2009

undo

"to label me a prodigal would be only scratching the surface of who i've been known to be.
turn me around,
pick me up,
undo what i've become.
bring me back,
to the place
of forgiveness and grace.
i need you, need your help
i can't do this myself,
you're the only one,
who can undo what i've become." - undo, rush of fools

i always thought i could handle it, that i'd be strong enough, that when it came to it, i could say "no". i always though i'd never need to deal with it, i always thought i could turn my back, i thought i'd never even need to decide ever.

they tell us we need to say "no", we need to stand strong and wait, but they never said that it'd be this hard.

apart from all this thinking, the dilema still abounds - VCD or music next year?

and, exams are fast approaching. i want it to end, want it to go away!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Hey nix=)) miss eu loads. pass on my msg to elysia too :) visit my blogg. justine-lim-x3.blogspot.com