Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry (Almost) Christmas

Good evening great world wide web =)

it seems i have not blogged in quite a while and i probably should again. Mainly because facebook's photo upload function is currently not working on my computer and i'm beginning to get utterly frustrated. i've tried everything! so then i exercised my last option.. giving up !

A lot has transpired since the last time i blogged. Mainly things such as exams, presentation evening, rehearsals for presentation evening, a trip to Tasmania and getting my VCAA results for the first time.

For the moment though, i'm incredibly excited about these holidays. For those who have recently talked to me, they'll find this a surprise. yes, i complained about how i didnt get a summer job and how everybody is away blah -di-blah. i'm over it all. When we were in Tasmania, i read a lot of magazines. i mean A LOT. mostly 'belle' - an architecture, interior design magazine, 'frankie' - an art, culture, design & music magazine and lots of lifestyle ones too. so, i am currently inspired by design and crafty type things. i see these holidays as a time to develop my crafty skills. i have made some cards already and made elysia's christmas present (a smiggle pencilcase which i decorated). I am really looking forward to catching up with some friends i haven't kept much in contact with throughout this year like Amy. It'll be a great chance for me to as most of my closer friends are away (lucky people..bring me back presents :))

I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my piano (and violin) too. It's going to be a HUGE year in music and i better be prepared! There's Grade 8 piano, and hopefully Grade 6/7 Violin (or at least be up to that standard) and VCE Piano Solo Music Performance. It's so exciting !

I am nervous and excited about year twelve all at the same time. nervous because it's year twelve and from my experiences this year.. it's hard to score! Also, most of my subjects are arty subjects and there are so many people who are SO good at art! So i better work extra hard! Excited because we have the best year level after, the common room, tea and my subjects are great :)

I am sure going to also enjoy catching up on all my series. Glee, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls (wow so many G's) One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory (especially since James comes back from Malaysia in the next week and can bring me up to speed with Big Bang!!!). Yeah, it's going to be quite a summer holiday.















So, catch you all up soon with how my summer actually goes.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm sure God will continue to bless you all in the New Year and over this Christmas season. Embrace the love and joy going around!

No comments: