Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy Cousins

since i last blogged, i have done a lot.

i spent thursday in the hospital with my dad, hau yang & kuku lili. i did lots of homework that day!

thursday to friday night i went for youth aflame's youth camp (just one night of it), and they stayed over at church. it was so much fun to catch up with all my childhood friends and cousins and meet new people. we played games, listened to preaching and played more games. ps. julia's team from Glad Tidings in PJ came to speak to us. the theme of the camp was 'touching lives' and ps. suwita mentioned that for us to touch lives we must first change our hearts. it was a great camp.

on friday we went to see my mum's dad - my ah kung, and visited my kung kung again. then, we took my mum's mum - my ah mah home from the hospital after her dialisis.

saturday we went shopping at sungei wang. i got my $7.50 burberry watch. i am now loving the UK shop - topshop, in pavillion, but it's super expensive! sat night was family reunion. it was so good to see family again.

sunday we took my ah kung & shannen & tyron to church - that was a miracle in itself! dad preached at my home church here - canaan sejatra. it was good to catch up with old family friends again. we went out for lunch (of course) to teck wah (of course) with the board (of course). we then went to visit the seows and my grandpa. we went to 'fatty crab' for dinner with the longs and the wongs. we also visited a pasar malam (night market) and i bought jay chou and david tao :)

monday i got a haircut :O lol. and then went to midvalley with mummy and elysia and then met hau yang and david to watch valentines day and eat ipoh chicken rice. then, with hau yang driving like a maniac, we drove to shah alam for dinner with the family.

tuesday was more hospitals and shopping. we had dinner with the tans at casa mila. and then, supper of curry mean at sri sina

wednesday we left at 2.45 pm after an early dim sum breaky with uncle tham song. we then drove to the hospital to see my kung kung. to our suprise, he had decided (after being very adamant against it) to accept jesus into his life. my dad reminded him time and time again that doing it for his kids will be meaningless, and he understood this. he accepted jesus and dad baptised him with sprinkling. it was one of the most amazing moments in my life, and i will remember it forever. we then said our final goodbyes.

we hopped on the plane and got home this morning at 3.30AM.

will blog later on deeper issues.

No comments: