Thursday, June 21, 2007

overwhelming

adrienne has asked me to blog, so this one is for you girlie. lately, its been busy. really really busy. but through it all, ive had time to talk to God heaps. i actually fasted from friday to sunday, and i was really asking God for many things. praying for lots actually. many things have happened and come up, so ill just blog as i remember stuff...

well, firstly, heres a testimony for you all! our church is taking a small team of people to thailand and cambodia for a short-term missions trip, and i'd been praying, asking God to provide, because my parents said it would be hard for us to afford both me and my dad to go, so i was gonna go next year, but God provided. someone in my church is sponsoring me to go! she actually offered to pay for EVERYTHING so i could go, i thought that was a real prayer answered! God is so awesome.

secondly, ive had much on my plate, in terms of ministry. im organising a princess day for the girls, and im basically the only one organising it. then theres worship team, tahela dance and prayer meeting. its kinda crazy, but im enjoying it. i went for the adult prayer meeting on tuesday, and it was my first time, and i personally am very used to a loud prayer meeting, where everyone speaks in tongues etc. but our new church is more conservative, and so it was kinda quiet. i find it a bit hard to get used to. but, it was good.

i believe God is going to send revival to our church, i am praying my heart out for it. please please pray with me, because i know that the people in our church really need a touch from God right now.

also, piano and violin exams. AHHH! im going to die, grade 6 piano and grade 3 violin (ok, doesnt sound that hard,) but i am like absolutely scared to death. lol, i am practicing so so hard for it.

one of the sunday school teachers will be leaving sunday school next month, and it might be a great opportunity for me to get back into kids ministry, i really really miss kids so much, especially my fga kids, i miss you kidies so so much. anyway, god has left the door to kids ministry tightly shut for a year now, and ive been praying about it for ages, i really think that kids is my passion, but obviously God has other plans, it may be time for me to get back into this ministry again, so we'll see. im absolutely ready to go back to kids now.

oh yeah, exams are over phew! and i did pretty well. i think they were over last time i blogged too. i will try and blog more, sorry guys, life, kinda gets in the way, its not good huh?

anyway, holidays soon, i cannot wait!!

so yeah, continue to pray for my church and youth, and continue to pray that God will work awesomely, and use our family in this ministry.

thanks guys xo.

BTW,
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEFI!
my azn poser, i love you forever babe. =.="
image hosted @ MySpaceResource.com its our little man.

and and,
congrats to alex-may and chris ong for the birth of baby grace ong (i realize this is kinda late lol)

No comments: