Monday, June 4, 2007

quick its EXAM WEEK!

hey guys,
ill take this opportunity of breathable time to write a short and quick post..

exam week is finally here!!! and ive been studying non stop, to the point that i thin kmy brain cannot hold any more information. LOL. this week has been a busy, hectic, stressful but suprisingly good week. all in all, ive managed to live through it!

on sunday, i went to pray by myself before the service started. i took out my bible and read Amos 9:13-15 and it really spoke to me. it said,

13 “The time will come,” says the Lord, “when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine!

14 I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine.

15 I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God.



i was reading and i started praying, for my church, for my youth group, for kids ministry. i asked God to send revival, to bless this church and help us to grow. i asked God to ignite a fire and a passion within the hearts of the Ground Zero Youth. i asked God to raise up leaders in the church. i prayed and prayed these things, over and over again. i felt really close to God. i knew he was listening.

kelvin came to church that day, and i guess most of you who read my blog dont know him, but basically, i've been praying for this guy since like last year. i pray for him every night, and he comes to church like once in two months or something. but im glad he came.

i might be going on a missions trip to Cambodia and Thailand at the end of this year! its not confirmed yet, only if we can pay for it, but it will be awesome if i can!!

anyway, continue to pray for my youth group and our church.

thanks guys

godbless,
danica

No comments: