Thursday, May 17, 2007

music, studies and life.

haha no, despite what you all think, i have not died. i have simply not blogged in a very long time because it is all becoming a blur lately. so much to do, so little time. i havent had time to just breathe let alone blog, so bear with me, and continue to check this blog, as i might blog still LOL. my life over the last week or so has been very eventful, very eventful. where do i start? gosh, well i'll just write down whatever comes to mind over this week..

1. Mel is pregnant!!
my cousin's wife is pregnant, haha i'm going to be an aunty. my dad was like, "i feel so old to be a great-uncle!" congrats to LEMUEL yee, the first to carry on the surname YEE in our generation. and to mel yee, hope it all goes well for them, im so excited!

2. danica, scared of dolls, became one today.
LOL, yes, i am terrified of dolls and clowns (haha isaac, jerry is so MEAN!) anyhoo, we had a drama makeup workshop today and i became a doll and it was really scary, i made myself up, and i scared myself in the miror LOL. i think ill have nightmares of myself tonight haha.

3. mothers day
yes, it was mothers day on sunday, the Tahela video had its premiere too, the dancing turned out really good, im so proud of my tahela kiddies :) also, GZ was awesome HAHA! yeah, "who ordered the char siu pau?" LOL.

4. encouraged
as you all know from my previous blog, something pretty awesome happened last week, this has encouraged me and i shared this with my youth group. i told them all to continue praying and not give up, no matter what.i told them all that God is listening, we just gotta trust in him for growth, i am convinced, that if revival can be bought to my school, revival can happen anywhere, including our youth group.

5. music prac last night
ps ray chee came to speak to us at music last night. he prayed for us too, i was really encouraged and im so glad that i got a reply to the question i asked God. God is truly good, and it turns out that music is my ministry at church.

6. piano & violin
well, i talked to someone who is doing piano for VCE and im kinda scared now, it sounds kinda hard and i hate performing in front of people. my piano teacher is becoming more and more of a perfectionist and i feel like my music is really getting harder. that drives me to practice more, and i guess get more determined, but im kinda nervous about my coming music exams.

7. MATHS!
ahhhhhh. i dont get maths anymore haha. im really nervous about exams coming up, and i dont wanna fail. the goal i set for myself this year was try hard in everything i do. get good grades and practice hard. i dno if i can..

8. exams in two and a half weeks!!!
STUDYING is so draining! and with two assignments as well, i dunno how exam studying is even gonna fit into it all, im really feeling scared about it.

9. photography at school
photography has made me feel like i have no lunch times or breaks at school. ive spent so many lunchtimes in the darkroom. my pictures keep coming up really crap, and enlarging is SO HARD! AH! anyway, photography is not as easy as i thought it would be, especially using SLR cameras and all, i had to re-shoot my whole term's work in one day last week, and now i cannot enlarge the picture i want, cos i just cant get the filter, or enlarging time or size or focus right, and its really starting to bug me! LOL. also, there is no fashion designing as a subject next semester, which means i have to do VCD instead, and i really didnt want to!! GAH.

10. overall, life is just a blur
i guess i havent really had time to just STOP and think. ive kinda been really busy lately, with church stuff too. like im leading praise and worship with the kids on sunday, and as a result of so much stuff, ive had many rehearsals and things like that, i havent had anytime to just chill, yano? so i just feel a little stressed out and things like that.

LIFE all up though, has been good, just busy. i think i need to take a chill-pill and chillax LOL. but, keep praying and reading, and i shall post up some pictures, probably this saturday. thanks for reading, and keep reading!!

god bless you all,
much much love,
daniyee.

No comments: