Sunday, May 20, 2007

we live.

This was my diary entry last night, i thought i might blog it.

19/5/07
we live. we love. we cry. we hurt.
we try. we smile. we never give up.

I am who i am because of all the mistakes I've made
I know that everytime I hurt,
I will smile a thousand times more.
I know that everytime I cry,
I will be happier later on.
i know that everything I've done cannot be reversed,

I just simply have to learn from my faults.

Learn to accept the things I can't change,
and change the things I can.

If we can all learn this,
perhaps we may all lead happier lives that might prove simpler.

Never doubt the prayer, never doubt faith.
Never doubt the power of God.
Believe and trust in Him,
Fall at his knees, and cry out.
He hears our cries.

Give everything to him,
because he cares for you.

Begin to see the world from a different point of view,
observe things.

"Maybe happiness is not about having everything in your life perfect. Maybe its about stringing together all the little things in life. Maybe all we can do is our best, and that's all we can ask for." - Bailey, Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

Life is short,
Love it,
Embrace it,
Live in it!

Godbless guys,
xo

No comments: