Tuesday, August 5, 2008

a fiddler on the roof

life (as always) has been incredibly chaotic. so, this will be a short blog =)



-fiddler on the roof production (30 july-1 august, last week)

the production was one awesome musical. we all had so much fun (i was in the band - i played violin). it was tiring and chaotic and tiring! we had monday night rehearsal, then tuesday all day dress rehersal, then we went to school on wednesday and had a wednesday night performance. then, a thursday night performance, a friday morning mattinee and finally, a friday night performance. it was so tiring, but gosh, it was awesome!!



-a gliga I

oh yes, i got a spankin' brand new gliga I violin. omg, its awesome! it sounds so much better than the old stentor i previously played (btw, i need to sell 2 violins - a 1/2 size and a 4/4 size, so if anyone needs violins, they can buy from me!). so on saturday, my 'rents and i drove down to the melbourne string company on whitehorse rd in balwyn and bargained a gliga I, a case and a bow down to $690 from $780! + free rosin! my daddy's awesome at that.



-Chris Hope

going way back (as in 2 sundays ago back), Chris Hope came to speak at church. He is a youth speaker, and was the director of youth alive geelong from 2001-2007. he now runs an organisation which trains young people to minister in asia. he did an evangelistic youth meeting at my church, and he really spoke to me. God really spoke to me about heaps of things, including the fact that he is all powerful. perhaps i'll go into detail in another blog, but needless to say, God spoke to me heaps, and has changed my thinking.



-first ever methods SAC.

yes, and seriously, everyone is freaking out about it. we started it today, and it isnt even that hard. so, hopefully, i can finish it on friday and do well and PASS! =)



so yeah, thats been my life for about the past two weeks. sorry for leaving you all in the dark regarding my life lately =), i try to blog, but life gets in the way.

i have to go and draw for visual art now. maybe i'll blog more later.

god bless.

No comments: