Monday, August 11, 2008

what a ride

ohhhhh.. where do i start?
well i guess it started on saturday night when i felt absolutely like crap for ditching jerry & isaac's family dinner for dora's 16th birthday party. (Again i apologize to you both!!!) i guess this all got me thinking about the friends i hang out with and prioritize. i guess it sounds stupid, but there must be some friends you put over others. and ive come to find that the friends i tend to prize highly turn out to be pretty shallow and empty and fun for a while, but its not like we seem to get closer. i felt so bad for ditching isaac and jerry because they are my BIFFLES!!! lol. i mean i know we'll be friends for a while, but it feels like some of my friends won't last for long, and i wonder why i try so hard to keep up with them.

at the party, we watched a horor movie, "the Descent" and honestly, i hate horror movies, but usually they dnt affect me much after the movie, just during. but i found i couldnt sleep that night. i just couldnt. i lied there thinking about that movie. and in the end, i went to my parent's room and slept so much better. then, last night, i tried to sleep at 7 because i was so tired, but i couldnt and in the end, Elysia read psalms to me and i fell asleep eventually, but she said i sat up in the middle of the night and screamed. i've been so scared these past few days and i dnt even know why. today i realised that i think it's a spiritual attack. i seem to always feel so tired after fighting these fears, and i really can't seem to get it out of my head. please guys, pray for me, because i dnt think this is just about me.

so that's been my last few days. i've been living in fear!! i actually havent been scared like this since i was like 7!

sounds pretty lame, but that's the story =)

xo

1 comment:

Tim said...

God's been there the whole way and He will always be. Even if friendships come and go His love is always there, He's always REAL.